Thursday, May 3, 2012

Project Life: week 16

Week 16, in the books!
Here's the spread:
 Left side: I used 2 different CZ templates, which by far are my most used digi elements. They make my book so much easier! Heidi Swapp labels, tiny text, a tab from All Things Handmade, and a quote bubble cut from the silhouette.
 Close up of the bottom right corner. I also used my sewing machine to add a little something.
 Jillibean soup label, and I sewed on the circles for some texture and interest.

 Right side: Jillibean soup label, MS label, AC thickers, sandlots of hand journaling.
 I also used a CZ digi stamp on this photo, after several unsuccessful attempts at adding a journaling box.
 It was a good mail week....I got a package almost every day. I love this new yarn that I ordered. I stuck the business card behind, so I can find it and use it again!
You may notice that my pics have all turned into soccer pics. Well, last week, we averaged about 30 hours worth of soccer related activity. The truth is, that feels like all I do some days. My photos reflect that. Next month, I'm sure I'll have tons of popsicle eating pics!
Thanks for looking!

No comments: