Monday, April 30, 2012

Project Life: week 15

Hello week 15! I am still in love with this project, and collecting bits daily, even if it takes me a few weeks to post the layouts. Life has been incredibly busy, and some days I only have 15 minutes to work on the album. The cool thing is, you can accomplish a lot if you have taken lots of pics and notes!
Here's the full spread:
Left side: 3 new patterned papers, flair from Nicole, a CZ journaling card, a Nisa Fiin journaling card, Studio Calico cameras, October afternoon & MS labels, a SC journal spot, LillyBee designs letters and new Smash tape.
Here's a close-up of the smash tape and letters.
And a close-up of the SC camera. Perfect to document my 1,000th iPhone photo!
I heart coffee. I heart Nicole for giving me these coffee pins.
One of the things we did this week was go to the Titanic exhibit at the Henry Ford. It was really cool. Before entering, they give you the boarding pass of an actual passenger of the ship. It gives details about the person; age, gender, what class they were in. At the end of the exhibit, you search for the name of your passenger on a wall to find out if they were survivors. 3 out of 4 of us were.
I've the cards in a glassine envelope right now, along with a photo booth strip that Evan & I took. I might put it all in one of the new envelopes coming out soon, or I may just leave them in this one.
Apparently I didn't take a photo of the whole right side. whoopsie! There are several photos of my birthday dinner at my favorite Northville restaurant, Koji. The heart Sushi graphic is from the package of chopsticks. I used a template on the photo of Max at the park, journaled with a Sharpie. Last photo is of my Bunco girls. Every time I mean to take a picture and every time I forget. This time I didn't!
Thanks for taking a look!

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Love it Sue!! I heart you :) Where'd you get your camera veneers?