Monday, April 23, 2012

Project Life: week 14

Once again, I'm late posting. I finished week 14 and never got around to photographing it. The days just keep getting busier. 
So here's the spread with one insert:
 The left hand page. Soccer pics of Emma in goal, my friend Carolyn & I, my friend Stacy and her daughter Ryleigh, Emma's new spirit wear, and some starter seeds. I used a CZ journaling template, HS & EK old stickers, tiny text stickers, AC alpha thickers, the seed packet, and an awesome card from Erica.
 The insert: I cut down an A page protector and use half. I used only tiny text stickers for continuity, and a tab from EK.
 Back side. More Easter pics.
 Right side: lots of random photos. I had 4 similar from the park, so I grouped those all in the middle. Everything else is randomly placed. More HS & EK stickers, and 2 more of Erica's cards. I love these. I plan to use them again and again.
 I wanted the arrow to span 2 photos, so I put it on the outside of the page protector.
Erica's awesome card. 
 Heide Swapp journaling spot, sewing machine, Crate paper border stickers, Cosmo Cricket patterned paper, LillyBee Designs letter stickers.
 I loved the cabezas grandes! on the packet. So funny.
Thanks for looking!

No comments: