Wednesday, January 12, 2011

FO-Hats aplenty!

Like most people, I don't have enough to do right before the holidays, so I thought it would be a great idea to knit a bunch of hats! Hats are a great thing to make because they are usually quick and easy, use little yarn, and everyone I know needs one (at least)!
I didn't include any links. Too lazy. If you really are dying to know what the pattern or yarn is, email and I will answer for you.
I made this for Emma knowing that she was getting a navy blue coat for Christmas. The blue isn't really navy, but it's cute and she likes it. She wore it non-stop during the break.
She's cute, no?
This is a slouchy alpaca beret I made for my SIL Tracey. It's superduper soft and a nice heather grey, something I thought would match with anything.
I made this Christmas hat for my nephew Max. I didn't take a pic with the huge pom on the end, nor did I get a pic of him wearing it. He looks ridiculously adorable in it.
This one I knit for my SIL Shannon (shhh...I haven't given it to her yet). It is very thicky and stretchy and cozy. Perfect for Canada winters,

And this one I made for Jen, my blogger bud, for running. She was bemoaning her lack of running gear that was warm, So I whipped up this lil cutie and stitched in a fleece liner.
That about covers it! Ha covers it! I kill me!

1 comment:

Jen on the Edge said...

And have I told you how much I love my new hat? I put it on every time I head out. Love. It.

Thank you!