Tuesday, May 4, 2010

my poor baby

My sweet little (ok, crazy and rambunctious) baby went in for her puppy checkup today and to get the remainder of her shots. Just a little while ago I picked her up to carry her outside so she wouldn't have to go down a step and she yipped bloody murder. Now she is shaking like a leaf and won't let me touch her. Quite a difference from the little girl who wants me to hold her all the time. I'm so sad and hope this passes quickly. I did call the animal emergency number and they said it sounds like she is just reacting to the shot and to just watch her. But I don't like it one bit.
Life sure is different with a pup around. It's just exhausting. Potty training is not going as well as I'd hoped, and she's decided that Ben is a really fun play toy, so I have to constantly make sure they are seperated. I love puppyhood but dang is she a handful!

No comments: