Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Project Life: week 12


Hello week 12! Another week that fit together quickly like the pieces of a puzzle. For the first time ever, I actually sketched out on a post it where my photos were going to go before I printed them! I must be becoming a scrapper again :)
Here's the spread. There are 2 inserts this week.
On the left is my CZ journaling card with dates stamped on. The backside of my lace paper. Our tickets and a photo of the Hunger Games.
Sharyn met up with us on Sunday to say hello, and Brian took this photo of us. Love it!
Terrible iPhone photo, but it works in small format. Besides, capturing the memory is more important that perfect photos!
Front side of the insert. Bart bought us a new iPad as a family gift. All of the photos were taken with it. Old Heidi Swapp tab.

Me second insert...a postcard from Hawaii! I asked my friend MaryAnn to send me one and she didn't forget :)
Right side: I made 2 collages with these templates again. Love them. Used a few old stickers and journaling cards from Jessica Sprague. I also plan to create a journaling tab behind the Max pics about our froggy experience.
Jillibean soup label (I love these) and some Tim Holtz washi like tape.
Love using up some old stuff that I thought I'd never use again.
12 weeks, done! I can't believe it.

No comments: