Thursday, March 22, 2012

Project Life: week 11


Week 11 and I still love this project! This week was a little tough for me to put together. Even though I took a ton of pictures, I didn't save many to use in the big slots and ended up not having as many as I'd like.
Here's the full spread:
close up of left side. A CZ template, Martha labels, EK stickers (my goal is to use all of them up!), Smash pad page, and a photo from Pinterest that made me happy.
I used an insert to hold 20 instagram 2x2 photos, and did some doodling/journaling in the blank spaces. I used stamps from Studio Calico, Sharpies, an American crafts 'T', and some old stickers.
Backside of the insert. I trimmed one row off. I used the thank you sticker from a yarn order, an Ali E. sticker, more Studio Calico stamps.
The right side. The Costco lady really loved the photo of Lola laying on top of Dexter. Another Smash pad page chronicling Evan's first cavity and filling. Emma's soccer acceptance letter.
Here's a close-up of a few of the pics in the insert.
I put a tab on top of the letter, and folded it in case she ever wants to take it out.
And yet another weather screenshot. How can you not include these when the weather has been like ours? Unreal!
My sunrise photo in the side mirror. And I had nothing for the last journal spot, so I cut a piece of KI lace paper into 3x4 size, and stamped on a piece of acetate. Added a butterfly that I had sitting on my desk.
backside of the insert. More Studio Calico stamps. More random stickers.
I love the 2x2 photo pages. I know I will use a ton more of these.
Thanks for looking!

No comments: