Tuesday, May 21, 2013

5 & 6:13

I have become the anti-blogger. I think about it, really I do! I just never seem to find the time to add new things, and photos, and links. It's a lot of work, yo.

I have found time to crank out many new pair of socks.

First up, a pair that I started probably 2 years ago and never finished. I don't know why...the pattern is awesome and the yarn is squishy. The pattern is Kai-Mei by Cookie A., sock genius extraordinaire.
The yarn is Prism Saki
 This pair I made in April for a KAL on Rav. These are Mullet socks, in the BMFA colorway Baby Zombie. The minute I saw the name of this color I knew I had to have it. Love me some zombies :)

I have become terrible at taking photos of things I've made lately. I made two baby sweaters as gifts and didn't get a photo of either completed before I mailed them off. Don't know where my head is at, but it's not on photo taking.

At this pace, I will for sure have 13 pair by January 1st!

1 comment:

Erica Hernandez said...

You're a sock knitting rock star.

And I've been terrible about photographing my knitting as well.