Friday, December 28, 2007

a change is in the air

okay, I know this is getting old.

I am switching from iWeb to Blogger, officially, as of today. 

I left Typepad because I didn't want to pay the $9 per month just to record my thoughts and connect with my friends. I really liked the formatting of typepad, just not the price. So I thought I would try iWeb. Loved so many things about it, including that I don't have to resize anything-I just drop it in and Mac takes care of the rest. Awesome. Love the premade templates. Love the free trial. Didn't like that I couldn't add my iTunes or favorites to the sidebar. And the free trial was ending, so here I am on blogger. Where I probably should have started in the first place.
Insert eye roll here.
I hope you will follow me!

2 comments:

Kache said...

Ok, I was about to ask for your iWeb address because it wasn't in my favorites, and now here you are. awesome!

Anonymous said...

cool-I should have done that as well gone the blogger route. I won't be signing up with typepad again. I can do everything at Blogger I like for free! Bonus!